How to Easily Distinguish Between Extrovert, Introvert, and Ambivert?
Extrovert and introvert are the two types of people as per Jung’s psychology. The extrovert people are those having the dominant extrovert qualities along with the intervention of introvert type qualities. Similarly, the introvert people are those having the dominant introvert qualities with the intervention of extrovert type qualities. So it is unusual to find a person only having either introvert or extrovert qualities. There are also people with the balanced qualities of the two types known as the ambivert type personality. The people who retain their positive thoughts and throw away their negative thoughts are the one who reaches the apex of their goals. (see How to Control Your Mind to become Successful?)
These type people are having more outer focus and spent most of their time in social environments. These are the significant qualities of extrovert type personality
- They usually initiate the conversation in the social groups.
- These people speak out louder in groups and like more to chitchat.
- It seems they feel more energetic and active within the groups.
- They are open-minded people and are readily expressive.
- These people are more talkative and think while they speak.
- They have more lineation towards partying and enjoying with a number of people.
- They feel energized when they are accompanied by the groups and are emotion oriented.
- These type people get easily bored when they are alone.
- They enjoy their time working with a group of people.
- They are interested in a variety of topics and don’t care about the deep knowledge in it.
This type people are having inner focus and like to spend most of their time in solitude in organizing their goal. The following are the significant qualities of introvert type personality.
- These people don’t get quickly bored when they are alone.
- They are calm and quiet so they are mostly mistaken as the shy people.
- This type people will be interested in fewer topics and will have a deep knowledge in it. So this makes them as the scientist, artist, and writer. Hence, they like to spend most of their time in solitude in working out their dreams.
- They are reflective and more reserved.
- When they are mingling in social situations, they would like to have a deep conversation rather than chit-chat.
- They use to listen more in a group and used to think before they talk.
- They get energized from their inner views rather than the external social world.
- These people sometimes seem like not worthy and promptly excite others in their actions and performance.
- Introvert people probably feel guilty when they waste a lot of time unnecessarily.
- They have more inclination towards the intuition than the sensible emotions.
A person with ambivert personality is having a balanced approach in the inner and outer focus of life. They usually have the qualities mentioned in extrovert type as well as the introvert. The ambivert people have moderation in everything as like of socializing and also in encountering the loneliness situations.
Each and every person is having different levels of the interferences of the two qualities and this range is different for different people. When one of the types dominates the other, then we will assign them as the introvert or extrovert.
The introverts are more likely to be shy than the extrovert, however, it may not be in most cases as they mostly pertain to have the lack of social skills. However, these two types of people are wired according to their personality but can be improved according to one's wish with the aid of mentality and effort.
The articles on this website are based on the psychological, philosophical and scientific research. This website is presented with the articles related to the various aspects of Yoga and meditation practices, health and wellness, self-help and spirituality.
The book “Why Kundalini Meditation So Special?” gives a clear understanding of such practices and more over a guide for those who seek the path in this field.