Inspiring Life Quotes from the Famous People
Sometimes we need to hold tight on positive things in life, which could pierce through the negativity and keep us going. The truth is powerful, that is why our energy level increases on hearing the realities that resonate with our life, despite whatever belief we have.
1. All good work has to go through three stages, first comes ridicule, then the stage of opposition and finally comes acceptance. - Swami Vivekananda.
2. Always remember that the crowd that applauds your coronation is the same crowd that will applaud your beheading. People like a show. – Terry Pratchett.
3. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations. - unknown
4. Don’t waste word on people who deserve your silence, sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all. – Mandy Hale
5. Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of the fear. – George Addair.
6. Feelings are just visitors, let them come and go. – Mooji.
7. Freedom is a ladder: one side of the ladder reaches hell, the other side touches heaven. It is the same ladder; the choice is yours. - Osho.
8. I am not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become. - Carl Jung.
9. If I would wait for perfection to come, I would accomplish nothing. – Margaret Atwood
10. Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny. —Steve Maraboli.
11. Not everything will go as you expect in your life. This is why you need to drop expectations and go with the flow of life. – Leon Brown
12. Some people will only love you as long as you fit in their box. Don’t be afraid to disappoint.
13. Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So, for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason. - John Mayer.
14. Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us. – Nicole Reed
15. The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts; therefore, guard accordingly, and take care that you entertain no notion unsuitable to virtue and reasonable nature. - Marcus Aurelius.
16. "The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has been before." —Albert Einstein
17. There comes a day when you realize turning the page is the best feeling in the world because you realize there is so much more to the book than the page you were stuck on. –Zayn Malik
18. Time heals almost everything. Give time time. - Regina Brett
19. Who am I? Enquire.. The Question that has the answer to all your problems. – Ramana Maharishi. (Read also 8 Most Powerful and Inspirational Quotes in Spirituality)
20. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life. – Steve Jobs.
21. Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by the change. - Jim Rohn
Please Share a Quote that Greatly Invoked a Positive Feeling in You.