Most Effective Mind Control Techniques that Everyone should be Aware
The techniques used to control others mind is a fascinating form of destructive power that does exist in the society. The mind is more responsive to the perceptions of the activities in the external world. So, this made it more vulnerable to such powers where it's a powerful tool used to control a person's thoughts.
The mind control techniques can influence one’s proceeding actions because these measures are the result of the thoughts in your mind initially controlled. Such methods are based on the Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) that is capable of controlling people’s mind with the well-equipped strategies and patterns.
Before going briefly into the subject let us consider the some of the basic principles of mind that serve as the basis for such techniques.
The laws of mind are universal; it has a cause and an effect. The activities of the mind can be perceived externally through EEG, and it shows the state of one’s consciousness, the intensity of thought waves, alertness, and activity of the mind.
The bottom state is the beta state with higher frequencies of the mind with the continuous bombardment of thought waves. Mental frequencies were also reported that are greater than the beta state.
Next to the beta state is the alpha state with lower frequencies where the mind becomes calm and quiet with lesser thought waves as mentioned in the book “Why Kundalini Meditation So Special?” This state is one of the important states of the mind in psychology as this state has to do with hypnosis and subconscious mind programming.
The classical hypnosis depends in the process of putting the subjects in the alpha state so that their mind becomes more suggestive to the commands and can be programmed. Whereas, the Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) techniques are capable of covertly inducing the thoughts in the subject's unconscious mind that are consciously unnoticed.
The persuasive power is high in the neuro-linguistic programming, and this technique is far more used in the business, politics, marketing, socializing, etc. (Read also 8 Character Traits Mentally Strong People Avoid in Social Settings)
Even though, the level of mental frequencies of alpha or theta state of meditation and the induced trance in hypnotherapy are alike but differ in their attribute. Alpha is the initial state of meditation and will be continued to the higher level with altered state of consciousness. Half an hour deep meditation can yield the effect of six hours sleep by triggering the chemicals related to the sleep, but six hours sleep does not yield back the benefits of half an hour meditation as said by Swami Vivekananda. (Read also How to Practice Kundalini Meditation?)
The Mind Perception
The perceptions of the surrounding signals unconsciously influence one’s thoughts to a certain extent. The article in the newsletter ‘Brain Mind Bulletin’ states that 99 percent of our cognitive activity may be nonconscious.
So, it is possible to deceive one’s mind by placing an object or anything in the vicinity of the subject that bypasses the conscious mind which is picked by the subconscious mind.
Few tricks of the mentalist work in this principle as they may wear a red tie that will be ignored by the conscious mind as if insignificant, and fed into the subconscious mind of the observer unconsciously using certain strategies. Probably, it is done using the word 'READ' in the conversation or some other means which will trigger the color 'RED' in the observer's mind.
These thoughts get induced in the observer in systematic manners that are used by highly skilled NLP professionals. The fact is that more subtle the suggestions, more the subconscious mind get influenced.
The limitations of mind are beyond our perception. It can be programmed to do the remarkable things. Check out this guy's remarkable creation below. Even though he is not a psychologist, his audio is powerful in influencing the subconscious mind and reprogramming the limiting belief systems of mind. His creation '15 Minute Manifestation' was simply popular because it falls under the laws of mind and psychology.
Mind Control Techniques
These are the top few mind control techniques used by the NLP skilled professionals to control others mind.
1. Paying Close Attention to the Person: The specialists pay close attention to the cues of a person like the movements of the eyes, pupil dilation, nervous tics, body flush, body language, breathing pattern, etc. They can infer the state of mind of a person because the instant emotion of a person is the association of such cues. These movements of the eyes can be noted to determine how one perceive and process the information. For instance, if one of the subjects was asked about the color of his car and he replied with his eyes moved to the right up corner, then his answer is visually created. Similarly, if the eyes were moved left-top the corner, it will be visual remembrance as he remembers the color of the car. Recent studies showed it less reliable as it includes many factors that make it a little complicated. Check here for more details.
2. Speaking with a Suggestive Frequency of Human Mind: Delivering the words close to the beats of the human heart, i.e., 45 to 72 beats per minute, that could induce the higher state of suggestibility to the mind.
3. Bypassing the conscious Mind by Voice Roll: This technique is the process of the voice roll - a patterned paced style which entrenches the desired point thus bypassing the conscious mind to the subconscious mind of the person. This is done by emphasizing the desired word in a monotonous patterned style.
4. Secretly Building the Rapport Easily: The skilled NLP professionals use the vicious language to enhance the suggestibility. The rapport with you will be constructed by closely examining you, and thereby pretending your body language in a subtle form, making you more vulnerable to their suggestions.
5. Creating Anchor and Sublimely Programming the Mind: This is the process of creating an anchor in you, so that makes them easy to put you in a certain state just by tapping or touching and sublimely programming the mind.
6. Effective Way of Using the Hot Words: The NLP professionals use a specific pattern of words that seem normal but are more suggestive and permissive. The hot words that are more connected with the senses are more suggestive. The words such as hear this, see that, feel free, eventually, means, now, as, because, etc. could instantly invoke a certain state of mind like feeling, experiencing, imagining and also induces the desired perception in the mind. They also use certain vague words to control your thoughts.
7. A Simple Interspersal Subconscious Mind Programming: By the interspersal technique, that is by dictating one thing but plant something else in the subconscious mind of the subject.
These covert hypnosis techniques can influence the mind of the people to a greater extent but do not oblige them to do an activity that they are opposed to it which may require profound programming of the mind. (Read also 2 Ultimate Ways to Control the Mind and Thoughts during Meditation)
The book “Crack The Hidden Laws Of Life” is devised with psychology, philosophy, and scientific principles to lead a successful life.